What’s up guys!
Winter Biannual Bibliothon is starting tomorrow and I’m stoked! My problem is: I still don’t know what I’m reading.
Okay. So here’s what I’m thinking: I’m only doing a few challenges for no reason other than I don’t like them. That’s it.
The challenges I WILL be completing are:
- Reading a 5 star read — The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid AND/OR Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor (Thank you Scribd)
- Read an Adult genre book
- Read a book by an author you’ve never read before — doubling up!!! A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
- Read a book that got you into reading — Sideways Stories from Wayside School by Louis Sachar
Outside of the challenges:
- What if It’s Us by Becky Albertalli and Adam Silvera
- The Girl Who Drank the Moon by Kelly Barnhill
- Love and Other Train Wrecks by Leah Konen
Of course, I’m not expecting to finish all of these. My goal is 5/8. If I can do all 8 however….that would be rad too!