You’ve been invited to a Christmas party…and no one shows up. You have to think of 12 characters to invite that MUST GET ALONG…yikes.
Okay let’s go.
- Ron Weasley (Harry Potter series by JK Rowling)
- Colin Singleton (An Abundance of Katherines by John Green)
- Rowan (Scythe by Neal Schusterman)
- Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter series by JK Rowling)
- Patrick (Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky)
- Lucy (Heretics Anonymous by Katie Henry)
- Clarisse McClellan (Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury)
- Richie Tozier (IT by Stephen King)
- John Ambrose Maclaren (To All the Boys series by Jenny Han)
- Mateo (They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera)
- Blue (Simon vs The Homosapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli)
- Isaac (The Fault in Our Stars by John Green)
I just want to point out that creating this list took FAR longer than it should have. I tend to have an affinity for bad boys and strong headed girls, meaning…. the people that would NOT get along at a party…oops haha.