If y’all haven’t heard, there are big things happening in the book community. Next month is the first official Booktube Games!
Over the course of the month of February, there will be 5 teams:
- Derry, Maine (Stephen King Universe)
- Camp Halfblood (Percy Jackson Universe)
- Hogwarts (Harry Potter Universe)
- Ketterdam (Grisha Universe)
- Neverland (Disney Universe)
Each team has a group book and personal challenges which are featured on the Booktube Games twitter.
Here’s the thing with my TBR: I’m terrified for it. My Spring semester starts on Jan 28th, so February is going to be rough. BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST.
Okay here we go.
- Dracula by Bram Stoker (required reading for a class)
- The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- A Darker Shade of Magic V.E. Schwab
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Slut! by Leora Tanenbaum
- The Girl Who Drank the Moon by Kelly Barnhill
- The Princess Diaries vol 1 by Meg Cabot
- Struck by Lightning: The Carson Phillips Journal by Chris Colfer
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix by JK Rowling
Yikes 11 books. I want to clarify– these are my options. I am planning on maybe 6? Hopefully more but life happens.
Let’s hope this works.
Team Camp Halfblood better win.