Hey y’all. I know it’s been a while, but I’m really going to try to prioritize blogging….Starting now.
THE LOVER BOOK TAG!!!
Big shout-out to the original creator!
- I Forgot That You Existed– A character you would love to forget
- Arthur from What if It’s Us by Adam Silvera and Becky Albertali… no question.
- Cruel Summer– A perfect summer read
- Love and Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch
- Lover– OTP
- Controversial: Harry and Draco…#sorrynotsorry
- The Man– An amazing female character
- Soft: Hazel from Josh and Hazel’s Guide to Not Dating by Christina Lauren
- Badass: Juilette from Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
- The Archer– A Fantasy world you would be willing to live in
- The wizarding world of Harry Potter….DUH
- I Think He Knows– Most loved book on your shelf
- DEFINITELY The Fault in Our Stars by John Green…all you have to do is look at it and you know how much I love it
- Miss Americana and the Heartbreak Prince– Favorite Forbidden Romance
- SIMON SNOW AND TYRANNUS BASILTON GRIMM-PITCH (from Carry On by Rainbow Rowell)
- Paper Rings– A book lover you would marry
- Either Baz or Nox from Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige….maybe throw in Cole from Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter….WHAT I LOVE MY BROODY BOYS
- Cornelia Street– A book set in a place you would love to visit or love visiting
- Okay, so I didn’t like this book, but Again, but Better by Christine Riccio because I would love to visit London and I absolutely love visiting New York, both of which are the settings. T
- Death by a Thousand Cuts– A book that made you into a puddle of mush
- Okay I’m kind of confused at what kind of mush it is…
- Cute mush– Josh and Hazel’s Guide to Not Dating by Christina Lauren
- Sad mush– All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
- London Boy– your favorite British character
- Ronald Weasley…I would DIE for him
- Soon You’ll Get Better — Deals with sickness (mental or physical)
- What I Lost by Alexandra Ballard… this is seriously one of the best eating disorder focused books I’ve ever read *MAJOR TW*
- False God– Sexiest romance you’ve read
- yikes…um… maybe Dating you / Hating you by Christina Lauren?
- You Need to Calm Down– A book you fangirl about like no other when it’s mentioned
- …..we are the ants….ITS MY BRAND OKAY
- Afterglow– Your favorite Villian you can’t help but love
- Luke from the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series by Rick Riordan.
- ME!– A book character you would want to play in the movie or TV adaptation
- Samantha Mather from How to Hang a Witch by Adriana Mather otr Alex Craft from The Female of the Species by Mindy McGinnis.
- It’s Nice to Have a Friend– Favorite friends to lovers couple
- Yikes…I’m definitely more of an enemies to lovers person. BUT I really loved Josh and Hazel from Josh and Hazel’s Guide to Not Dating by Christina Lauren and Emoni and Malachi from With the Fire on High by Elizabeth Acevedo.
- Daylight– A book that left a lasting impression on you or you could not stop thinking about after you were finished.
- There’s a lot, but I’m going to go with an oldie but a goodie– Stolen: a Letter to my Captor by Lucy Christopher.
I tag everyone reading this!