So. December is somehow upon us (actually it’s over a week in), and I’m not ready. 2019 has actually been a great year for me, both reading wise and personally, but I’m still not ready for it to be over.
In the month of December, I hope to read 25 books….yikes. I wasn’t planning on it, but I happened to finish my 75th book on November 30th, so basically, it was meant to be (aside from finals taking over my life, of course). Fortunately, I am planning on participating in 2-3 read-a-thons which should help a bit
Alright so here’s the TBR.
- White Oleander // Janet Fitch
- To Drink Coffee with a Ghost // Amanda Lovelace
- Slut! // Leora Tanenbaum
- 50 Shades of Grey // EL James
- The Princess and the Fangirl // Ashley Poston
- Dracula // Bram Stoker
- The Julian Chapter // RJ Palacio
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them // Net Scamander (JK Rowling)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows // JK Rowling
- Eclipse // Stephanie Meyer
- Through the Zombie Glass // Gena Showalter
- Coldest Girl in Cold Town // Holly Black
- The Afterlife of Holly Chase // Cynthia Hand
- The Diviners // Libba Bray
- Unravel Me // Tahereh Mafi
- Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock // Matthew Quick
- A Darker Shade of Magic // VE Schwab
- Little and Lion // Brandy Colbert
- The Life Changing Magic of Not Giving a Fuck // Sarah Knight
- Talking as Fast as I Can // Lauren Graham
- The Kiss Quotient // Helen Hoang
- Princess in Waiting // Meg Cabot
- The Boxcar Children // Gertrude Chandler Warner
- Mary Poppins // PL Travers
- The Turn of the Key // Ruth Ware
- Emily the Strange // Rob Reger
All of these are tentative and either books that I already own or are available on Libby.
This is going to be SO FUN.